1.30.2011

THANK YOU


I am thankful for my parents. They came up on Friday night so they could come to Brandon's basketball game on Saturday morning. Well, in the meantime I decided it would be fun to somehow pinch my syatic nerve. They stayed all day Saturday and let me just relax and take it easy. They even bought us dinner at Chili's (yum). My dad made dinner for us on Friday and my mom did my dishes and laundry that had been neglected since Thursday when my back went out. I just wanted to let everyone know that I love them, and are very grateful for all they do for us. I am sure that I don't tell them enough. But I really do love them, and so do the boys. I know that they do everything that they can for me, being so far away.

1 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

Thanks Jen, We love you and are glad to help out when we can. When did you take that pictures?