12.14.2010

Christmas Parties

This past weekend we were able to have 3 Christmas parties to go to, the first one was our ward Christmas party at the church. We took our cute little neighbor boy with us. The boys had so much fun there. They even got to see Santa, I guess we can check that of the list now. I have decided that all the boys either have the Christmas spirit or they are little devil children...I haven't had a red eye photo for a very long time, and they all three have some in these pics.

Tyler did so well, he walked right up and jumped on his lap, but was still a little nervous, you can tell...he wouldn't even smile at the camera.

Brandon asked for 3 Wii Remotes so his whole family could play the Wii at the same time. How thoughtful of him.

This is the little neighbor boy his name is Tristan, him and Brandon are best buds...not bad for only being moved in for about a month.
The second one was at my mom and dad's house. They did an open house for some of our friends and family. There was a really good turnout, she was happy about that. Always good to see long lost family members ;) I forgot to take my camera out and take pictures until it was almost over so I guess I won't be doing much with those. Hey at least I took some, I'm not sure my mom even did.
The next party was the Hadlock side party, held at Andy's brother's house. It is always fun to see the joy on the kids faces when they open presents from their cousins. Brandon just loves to give presents to his cousins as well. Tyler was a little overwhelmed with all that was going on, paper flying everywhere and kids wanting to play with their newly opened gifts. He was so excited every time he was handed a new present to open. Again, not the best pics but here are a few for your enjoyment.

Uncle Troy gave Brandon Operation, we have already played it. He loves it.

What boy doesn't need his own dirt truck?

Brandon got a cool new camo coat from his grandma and grandpa Hadlock.

Tyler thought it would be fun to climb in the empty boxes.

1 of ya'll said...:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!