10.29.2010

Halloween Parade

Today was Brandon's halloween parade. I had to work so I was running to even make it there. To add stress to my day, my grandma was taken to the hospital this morning with an infection and so my mother stayed there with her...she was supposed to be bringing my camera that my sister had borrowed last weekend. So I spent the morning looking for a camera and waiting to hear about my grandma. I found one at the last second. Tyler was able to walk around with Brandon, he didn't get a nap so he was really tired.By the end of the walk around the school he was a little upset, Brandon enjoyed showing off his brother to all his friends, when all the other classes were walking through his classroom he kept saying "Look at my baby" "Look at my baby" it was really cute. My boys make me so happy and I love them tons.






As far as my grandma goes...she is getting some tests ran to see why she keeps getting infections. She is also suffering from encephalitis (swelling of the brain) due to the fever she is having with the infections. They are hoping she will be home in a few days.

0 of ya'll said...: