10.18.2010

We Love Halloween!

Brandon and I both had some time off of school and work last week for UEA. I decided to do some fun Halloween crafts that I had seen in a magazine. For those of you who don't know...Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love to decorate and make scary foods, I usually don't have the time to do all that I would like to do, due to the fact that I am at work most of the time. It was pretty fun doing these crafts with Brandon. It made it even more fun knowing that he was having a good time as well. Tyler was asleep during most of it, not quite ready to have both helping me. :) We made little pumpkins out of and egg carton, ty-dyed some t-shirts, and I made half of my mummy costume. The burn on my arm was from the pan that I cooked the sheet pieces for my costume on. Go figure the one time I decide to be crafty I get burned. Oh well, probably my own fault...next time I will have Tyler around to help remind me that it is hot, as that is one of the few words he knows.

1 of ya'll said...:

Alycia said...

Fun Crafts! I wish I was more in the holiday spirit. Maybe next year!