10.14.2010

This is becoming a trend....sorry

So I need to either choose Facebook or Blog, I obviously can't do both :) I am struggling with the blog updates. I am not sure what I can say we have been doing though.

Brandon has started the 2nd grade and is doing AWESOME!!! He loves school and even his homework. I really hope it stays that way forever. He is getting so big and independent, kind of sad for a mom.

Tyler is also getting so big and independent. He runs and destroys faster than I can keep up sometimes. He still thinks everything is a either a bat or a ball. Mostly a ball...the kid throws EVERYTHING!! His allergies are getting a little bit better. I don't worry so much about corn syrup, corn starch, and other corn made products. I just make sure he doesn't get the actual vegetable also same with eggs. They are a little more tricky though. Even if they are baked in he sometimes has trouble with them. Gets conjested is all but still no fun for him. I believe he has become addicted to Benedryl, probably because it makes him feel better. I try really hard to keep him away from the stuff that would conjest him but sometimes it is hard and I need to call in the Benedryl for relief.

Andy is still driving truck, but he does have a dedicated route to Denver and back to Salt Lake. He has been trying to get up to Logan when he gets in to SL every other night. With lack of sleep and cold weather, riding the motorcycle wasn't so fun for him, causing him to not want to come as often as we would like. We tried to remedy that situation by purchasing a car from an auction, that almost worked out for us. One week after we bought it the transmission went out. We just got that fixed so he has a car to drive back and forth now, definetly won't be as cold, but lack of sleep is still a problem. He does have Mondays off so we get to see him at least one day a week, which is better than what we used to have. We are working on ways to make that more, but we will have to see what happens with that.

As for me, I am still working at Wells Fargo but I have recently been transfered to a different branch. At first I have to admit I was not happy about it, but now that I am there it isn't so bad. Amazing how life works out. The new branch isn't as busy so it is kind of my relaxing time. When I get home I don't feel so stressed that I don't feel like I can deal with all the home stuff. Not that I am doing any better at the organization or cleaning, but I am trying. It has only been about 3 weeks so I'm getting there.

That is what has been happing with us the last little while. I know I always say this...but...I am going to try to be better at this. Maybe I need to do more exciting stuff so I have something to post. :) The holidays are coming up so we should have something, right?

1 of ya'll said...:

Emily said...

Thanks for the update! I can't believe how fast your boys are growing up. I have really enjoyed having Tyler in nursery. He is always so happy, sweet and smiley!