11.03.2010

Halloween Happenings

Halloween was a ton of fun for all of us. It started with the Logan City annual pumpkin walk. For those of you who have never been there, you definetly should. It is always fun for all of us. Then on Saturday the 23rd we had 2 halloween parties. One with the Hansen Family and one with the Anderson Family. Needless to say we spent the whole day in our halloween costumes, which was nice to get our money's worth. This year, Brandon was Bumble Bee from Transformers, Tyler was a Monkey, and I made my own costume and wa a Mummy. Brandon decided what I was this year, it was fun to make my costume. The next week was the week of halloween so it was full of fun activities. Wednesday Tyler had a little party that he wore his costume to. Brandon had his parade at school of Friday followed by a trip back to school for the spook alley later that night. Saturday was full of trick-or-treating and visiting friends. Sunday which was actually halloween of course no halloween activities were to be had, as we live in Utah, but Brandon did have his primary program. He did awesome! My mom was able to come spend the weekend with us as well. Way fun to have her come visit us. There are too many pictures for me to post some on here, but if you check out my Facebook page they are all there for you to see. I have a hard time just picking out my favorites to put on here and it is hard to have a lot of pictures on one post. Trust me, you will thank me for not putting them on here :) Now it is time to move on to Thanksgiving and then Christmas...wow this year is just flying by...oh yea...we have a Birthday in the middle of it all too.

1 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

It was way fun to come and spend the weekend with you and the boys. I had alot of fun and Brandon did awesome on his primary program. Love you