12.07.2009

Tis the Season!

So Brandon will have a total of 4 Christmas programs with school this year. Two with after school club and two with his class. The first ASC I missed any photo ops because the camera wasn't with us. I made sure we had it today. All of the 1st grade classes sang at a local Zion's bank branch. The school makes ornaments for their Christmas tree, and the 1st grade sings at the lighting cermony. It was fun to see him sing all of the songs, the did a total of 6 of them. We are so proud of him. This is just one little clip that I took. It isn't the best. I was toward the back of the room wrestling Tyler. But it is cute none the less. Hey at least I get 2 more shots at it, right? I have included a couple still shots. One of them is really good, someone else must have taken a picture at the same time so I was able to use their flash to get a not so dark pic.


1 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

Cute-he is quite the performer. Thanks for sharing with us. Love mom and grandma