12.17.2009

Letter To Santa...

We were at my mom's this past weekend and Brandon was entertaining himself while we were getting everything ready for my mom's open house. He came up to me and said he had written a letter so I asked him to read it. It is so cute that I just had to get it on video. I couldn't believe that he wrote it all by himself. Ill have to get some pics of the actual letter and post them. It is cute to see how everything was spelled and written...it was 3 pages long! He wrote one at school yesterday too. It wasn't as long but he said he has been on the good list because he has helped his brother learn to walk. So cute the things kids come up with! By the way..Tyler is not walking yet! I just love him soooooo much! He is my sunshine, he brings a smile to my face daily! I hope he does the same for you!

0 of ya'll said...: