12.29.2009

Happy Anniversary!

So I tried to scan a picture from our wedding, since we got married before they put pictures onto discs, and my scanner decided to stop working. So no picture today. ;0(
We are celebrating 9 years today (30th) and I can hardly believe it. I was able to go see the lights at the temple a couple weeks ago and it was foggy, it totally took me back to all the emotions of the day we were married forever in the temple 9 years ago at who knows early in the morning. Yes folks...It was EARLY! So foggy, I might add that we couldn't even see where we were going on the freeway on the way there. Who knew then that we would be so blessed to have our 2 little boys and have a family! I am glad for everything we have been through, good and bad, hard and easy...through it all we are still so much in love 9 years later. It is a little sad this year as this is the first time we have not been together to think back on all of the wonderful times we have had together as a couple. Good thing there are telephones :0)
I love you honey! Thanks for the memories and laughter...and many more to come! Love ya!

1 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

Hope you have a nice day even though you are by yourself. Andy is probably thinking about you and the wonderful person you are and he is blessed to have you. Happy Anniversary