12.30.2009

Brandon and I decided today to open on of his Christmas presents...Sand art! It was pretty fun and quick...yes a little messy, but fun. We made 3 bottles and one necklace. He had fun doing it, I am glad we did them.



2 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

That's cool looking. Have fun with it. Looks like Brandon and Tyler made a haul this year. Love you

Unknown said...

Hey Jen!
I was reading back through facebook and came across your family blog!
Very cute family picture and sweet little boys.
Kylea and Eric have moved from Logan (week before Christmas) to Centerville. Kylea will student teach in Farmington while Eric goes to school at Weber. So, I don't have anymore long drives to Logan.
It was so great to run into you in the grocery store in Logan. I was glad to hear what a good life you have there. Plus 9 years of wedded bliss - hooray for all the good and the not so good. We are better for all the experiences life throws at us.
I am a poor facebooker... but I will keep checking your blog and checking in with you.
Come by if you are ever in the Draper/Sandy area.
Happy New Year to you!!

Are you still teaching RS??