4.20.2008

Teaching the little one to swim!


So we decided to enroll Brandon in swimming lessons for the month of April. They have them 2 nights a week and they last for 4 weeks. The first couple times he wasn't quite sure what to think of them but now he is starting to get the hang of things. I tried to take some pictures but the camera didn't work so well inside the "pool house" as Brandon calls it. But here they are anyway.......I will try to get some better ones later this week and we will see how that goes.

I also took some video with my new camera I am in the process of figuring out how to download it to my computer and then after that I will need to figure out how to put it on here. But it is a really good video of Brandon swimming all by himself, with help from the lovely orange "funnoodle". One of the pictures is a still photo of the same thing but the video is much cooler. I think we might put him in lessons next month too. I am hoping that they can get him ready to swim in the ocean when we go to the beach in June. I might have to pick me up a "funnoodle" for him to take to the beach.

2 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

looks like he is having fun. thanks for sharing the pictures. mom

jer and lous crew said...

i sure hope breckyn likes the water more this year...he was kind of a stinker last year...maybe we can go out to the days inn while your hear and try it out....loves