4.18.2008

Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles!

So this is the first day that I had my camera. We also decided to buy some bubbles and a big bubble wand. Brandon loved the thing. I don't know what it is about bubbles but they sure are fun to be around. They put a smile on your face! I know they do on Brandon's. I was so excited about the way my camera captured the bubbles I have been showing them to everyone since I have had them.


3 of ya'll said...:

The Fab Five said...

It looks like Brandon had lots of fun with the bubbles. Later gator

Darlene said...

brandon loves the bubbles. especially when he get them in his mouth. love you tons

jer and lous crew said...

aren't bubbles the most HAPPY things....i could watch my kids all day when they are playing with bubbles....funny they make me happy too....loves