8.23.2009

What A Mess!

Today was a good day for Tyler....he was given some watermelon to munch on. Of course he had crackers to go along with that. Usually I just give him one at a time but this time I decided to load up the tray and let him go at it. He LOVED it! (As you can see) We have now entered the "remove clothes before eating" phase of life.






This was round one outfit. We took that one off and then we did it again for dinner. Oh well, it is a good thing he is cute!

4 of ya'll said...:

Unknown said...

I agree, your boys are so....cute!

Emily said...

I love Tyler's face in that last picture! What a cutie!

Hilarie said...

I love those days! He is so cute, Jen. Thanks for sharing.

Darlene said...

Cute pictures, He really enjoys his food, now the fun starts. Love you all