4.14.2009

4 Months!!

I took Tyler to his 4 month check up today. He is just right for his age at 15lbs 14oz and 25 1/2 inches long. Of course he wasn't so excited about the shots, it is always sad when he is talking and smiling at me then they stick needles into his legs and he gets that sad look on his face and starts crying. He did pretty good with them though. Last time they didn't really effect him, I hope this time is the same. Right now he is sleeping, of course he has some Tylenol in his system so I hope he wakes up happy.
Brandon came with us and told Tyler he needed to be as tough as he was when he got his kindergarten shots. Tyler sure tried. I thought that was really cute of big brother Brandon. He also plugged his ears because he didn't want to hear Tyler cry when he got poked. He is such a good big brother. We love all of his help and love he shows to Tyler.
That is all I have for now, there will be more to come after I work out the details of our next big step in life.
TO BE CONTINUED........

0 of ya'll said...: