4.04.2009

Tyler's "Little Blankie"

For those of you who know Brandon at all, you know he has a Braves blanket that I made out of the scraps from a quilt I made for him, he calls it his little blankie and of course it is beat up and he has definetly gotten his use out of it. He informed me that I had to make Tyler his own becasue he wasn't going to give Tyler his, so I finally got Tyler's Blanket made for him this week. I decided to do the other thing that I love (other than the Braves)....you guessed it....MONKEYS! I found this way cute material one day at Joanns Fabrics. I couldn't pass it up. I was going to make his out of Chicago Bears, so we could support Andy's team too but I make them so I get to decide...just kidding, he just doesn't care so I made it out of this. I hope you can tell how cute it is from the picture. If not, don't worry I am sure if he is anything like Brandon you will see it at one time or another as he drags it around with him everywhere he goes.

I also decided to make him a vallance (not sure on spelling). It was actually Andy's idea because I had purchased too much material for just a blanket but not enough to make a quilt. I think it turned out pretty good too. Goes perfect with the jungle theme. I'll become a "Martha" yet!

2 of ya'll said...:

jer and lous crew said...

looks awesome...you are quit the betty...loves

Darlene said...

cute blankie and the valance. You did a good job. Hoope Tyler enjoys his blankie as much as Brandon likes his. Love you all