5.12.2008

It is time......

As much as I hate to admit it......I need to brake out the maternity clothes already! I can hardly believe it. I have just grown so fast this time. I was expecting to get big faster but this is ridiculous! Oh well, I have decided to not worry about it and just be comfortable. I am sure I will be much happier now that I have decided to wear them. I just don't think I am ready! I mean I didn't have to wear them until almost 6 months last time, and we aren't even to 3 months this time. I like to round up and say 3 so it doesn't sound so bad. But really I am sitting pretty at almost 10 weeks. It is crazy that it could be that much different! I guess I can't expect everything to be the same as the last time I was "with child".

3 of ya'll said...:

jer and lous crew said...

you go girl.....be cute and pregnant....loves

Darlene said...

IT'S GOING TO BE TWINS I TELL YOU! YOU ARE CUTE IN MATERNITY CLOTHES ANYWAY. LOVE YOU TONS

Miranda said...

You're killing me!