2.01.2008

Isn't he just precious?


Here is my baby boy, doing the thing we love the most. SLEEPING!!! Don't you wish you had the energy a 4 year old has. I can't believe how much that little body can hold. I am so glad that my 4 year old still takes naps. Not to mention they are about 2 1/2 - 3 hours long. How to you spell peace?

Also to update everyone on the job in Nampa. No Dice! They do want me to come up and be a lead teller. But we don't think that staying in the same job is worth all of the stress me moving up there for a few months while Andy stays here and sales the house would be worth it. So I am now going to get on the phone and find a new babysitter. Yippie! If anyone knows of someone who wants to move to Logan sometime soon and wants to buy a cute little 3 bedroom home. I know the perfect one. :) :)

1 of ya'll said...:

jer and lous crew said...

the braves look great.....i wish breckyn would take a nap once in awhile.....the tile looks great can't wait to see the finished product.....loves to you all