2.29.2008

4 Years Old!




Yesterday was Brandon's 4th birthday. I can't believe that my baby boy is 4! It seems like just yesterday that we we awaiting his arrival. Time flies by soooooo quickly. He of course got spoiled, that is of course my fault. I just see all of the things and can't stop putting them in my cart. I know he doesn't need them, but I think of how much fun he would have with them.


He was so excited to get "the walking game" (Monopoly for us simple folk) He had asked Santa for it for Christmas but he failed to find on age appropriate, but never fear mommy is here. We also got him Candyland. He opened both and played them imediately. We also were able to dine at the fine establishment of McDonalds. That is always a thrill, I guess you do what you have to for the birthday. Andy tried to talk him into Golden Corral so he could get a balloon, but he wanted to play and be able to take his own cupcake in. But believe me it took about a half an hour for him to decide where he wanted to go. We also bought him the most important gift of all.....................................................................................................................................
A baseball glove and ball. He is well on his way to the big leagues. At least that is what I am hoping for. Andy on the other hand is shooting for the other sport......Football. But I don't see him buying him a football and pads. :) Don't you worry I am sure in a couple years he will be fully dressed and ready to go.

0 of ya'll said...: