1.30.2008

The Stresses of Life......

So where do I begin. Many of you know that about 5 months ago I went through the trouble to find Brandon a new daycare provider. We found one that we all loved, well, guess what. She is moving so I get to go through all of the stress again to find another one. I can hardly wait! :) She will be moving at the end of March so I guess I have a couple months to figure it out.
Stress #2......We are also trying to get our house ready to sell. Andy has decided to venture out and build a speck home ( a house to sell). We have to get out of the house we are in to be able to afford to do so. I never realized that tile and whatnot could take sooooooo long. Boy was I wrong! I just hope I have the patience to build a home. It will be difficult for me, as those of you who know be best can agree.
Stress #3......Isn't work always a stress. I have applied to move up in the company, but that also brings a big move for us, to Nampa Idaho. Kind of scary! But exciting at the same time. I will keep you all updated on that one.
I do realize that life could be much worse, but isn't this what a blog is for? To vent all of your frustrations on. And also let people know what is going on in your life?

1 of ya'll said...:

Miranda said...

YOU'RE MOVING TO IDAHO????