5.26.2011

One more day....


I decided to go ahead and write this up now, since it is now technically Friday and we are on our last day here in the beautiful city of Logan, Utah. We are all going to miss this place. It is a good thing it is only 1 hour and 42 minutes away. (Yes I clocked it on Wednesday) I went down for an interview. Anyway....I am going to miss all the wonderful people I have met while here these last 10 years. Many, many friends have been made. Also, many good things have happened to our family while we have been here. First off...when we moved here it was just the two of us, who knew starting out up here we would have 2 little boys in the time that we were here.

What a joy they are in my life! I love them so very much!
As we move on in our journey together we will continue to be blessed, I know we will. Change is always hard, but in the end...it all works out the way it is supposed to.

You can never beat the beauty that is up in the Cache Valley, but this picture of Tooele doesn't look to shabby either.
Stay tuned as we go about this change in our life, as always...I am sure it will delight those who follow along. :)

3 of ya'll said...:

Candace Davidsavor said...

Good luck on this new adventure Jen.

Darlene said...

Change is always good, You made many good firends in Logan and I am sure you will make many in Tooele. I am glad you are a little closer to me. Love you all. By the way, pretty pictures on this blog.

Kabammi said...

Love you to death Jen, and I will miss your kids greatly!