4.18.2010

Moki Camping Trip

We went down to Southeastern Utah to go camping the weekend after Easter. We went with my cousins and aunt from Monticello. This is the first year I have joined them for their annual camping trip, it was way fun. My aunt let me and the boys stay in the trailer with her...Thanks Denise! We were able to ride the 4-wheelers, play in the sand, and just hang out. We took a wheeler trip down to a huge sand hill, the kids loved slidding down not only on their bums but their stomachs and their feet, getting sand in all their pockets and other places I can not mention. =) I have compiled pictures of our trip in the slideshow there is quite a few so take the time to watch the whole thing. I hope you enjoy! Thanks again Hoggards for the invite, we loved every minute of it.

1 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

Looks like fun was had by all.