2.08.2009

He's at it again!

Andy that is. He has moved on to painting the rest of the house. First he is doing the living room. So he moved all of my furniture to the middle of the room and started painting the walls. Brandon found it fun to have all of the furniture that close together, it made it easier to climb on. But I do have to inform you that this project didn't take forever like all of the other ones. He did it in 2 days, thats right people 2 DAYS! I think that is a record. It turned out pretty good, he is becoming a pro at painting now, he can do it pretty fast. I guess that is what happens when you paint the whole house at the same time.

My little monkey playing on the furniture!



Some Before and After shots! It is definetly darker!

The Happy Painter!

1 of ya'll said...:

jer and lous crew said...

go andy...looks good and will be very nice when its done...loves