2.01.2009

Bless this child

Today we (by we I mean Andy) blessed Tyler. It turned out to be a pretty good day. We held a breakfast for everyone at the University Inn up on USU campus. I which my wonderful husband woke up at 5:00 to bake biscuts for, which we ended up having way too many...we will be eating biscuts for weeks! Along with the biscuts we will also be having cinnamon rolls (made by my mother-in-law...all day Saturday-thanks Jeannine!), and muffins. Well, at least we know we won't starve. Below are some pics of the cuties in my life.
It is times like these that I am so gratefull for not only my little family of 4 but for all of the family that we are a part of. I am so glad that the Lord has blessed me with 2 of his precious children. They bring so much joy to my life. I am also glad that we are part of a chuch that believes in ETERNAL FAMILIES. I can't invision my life without anyone that is in my family. I hope that we can take these precious angels and raise them right and teach them the ways of our church. I would also like to thank our families for the support they give to us, both those who were here today and those that weren't. Those of you who weren't here, you were missed.

Tyler in his blessing suit. Isn't he cute?

The proud papa with the man of the hour.

My 3 boys, I love them all! Okay so 1 of them is a man not a boy!

The happy family. Maybe I should have wore a dark color too. I totally stand out!

4 of ya'll said...:

the 2 of us... said...

Wish we could have been there it is a long way, I love the pictures and your message about eternal families you made me cry, what would we do without that knowledge, love you guys

Jen and Her 3 Boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jer and lous crew said...

it was so fun to visit your neck of the woods...hope to come back in the summer so we can go do some fun stuff..and not all have the gomboo...hope to see you in a few weeks...loves to you all

Darlene said...

Really cute pictures. I love you all and it was a very special day. You truely are blessed with a wonderful family. Love mom