1.10.2009

Happy Birthday Honey!

Happy Birthday Andy! I hope you had a wonderful day. I am a day late putting it on here, but we had so much fun yesterday I didn't have time to update yesterday. Brandon decided that we needed to make Andy a spiderman cake, that is after we couldn't find a Monsters Inc. cake at Maceys. So Andy actually baked his own cake when he woke up at who knows what time, then Brandon and I went out and got the frosting dye and we came home and decorated it. We also had to buy him some balloons. I will get a picture of them posted as soon as I get one, if Brandon will stop playing with them long enough for me to get one. Brandon also said we needed to invite someone over to eat the cake so I called our friends from Pocatello and they came down to join us in the tiny celebration we did. I told Andy to watch out, he is only 4 years away from being really old, according to Brandon. :) We love you!

The spiderman cake.

The birthday boy and his cake.


The birthday boy and 1 one of his balloons w/ Jeff.

Miranda holding Tyler.

We had to sing, even though he really didn't want to. I think it made him sad to see the 30 on the cake.

3 of ya'll said...:

Jen and Her 3 Boys said...

i hope andy had a great b-day..loves

Darlene said...

It was nice that Miranda and Jeff could celebrate Andy's birthday with you. The cake turned out really cute. Brandon must be so proud of it. Love

Miranda said...

Happy Birthday Andy!