1.04.2009

From the mouths of babes!

We were sitting in sacrament today, it was fast Sunday as you all know, kind of slow and boring for a 5 year old and most other kids. Anywho, we were sitting there in silence and all of a sudden Brandon looks at me with the quizative look he gets and I ask him "What's up bud?" He proceeds to ask me, "How old is Jesus, since he just had his birthday on Christmas?" I say "He is really old." Brandon then thinks for a minute and says, "So he is 34!" I started laughing and said, "No He is really, really old." Once again he takes a minute to think and says," Fifty hundred and fifty-one?" :0)

The things that he comes up with sometimes...helps me realize how lucky I am to have him in my life. It definetly would not be the same without him. I must apoligize to all of you readers who are older than really old "34", but hey at least you aren't really, really old yet. That is a plus!

2 of ya'll said...:

Sandy said...

I love the pictures on your Blog Jen. The boys are so cute.
Looks like you had a great Christmas and are getting settled in your new place.

We got to spend a few days in Hawaii with Gae and it was wonderful. You should pack up and go over.....

Love you
Sandy

Darlene said...

That is really cute. Live it up to Brandon to come up with something like that. Love you from this
really really really really "OLD" grandma.