7.30.2012

Lots of info...

So it has been FOREVER since I have written anything on here. So busy...sorry! Of course I am about to get lots busier...we are having a baby tomorrow! Holy Cow! I never thought it would come so fast, but here he comes! I have delayed all the preps for him, not sure why, mainly just extra busy with work and baseball and whatnot going on. So this weekend has been filled with A LOT of shopping and digging through boxes to make sure we have at least some of the essentials to get us through the first few days. I guess if we don't have it we don't need it at this point :) About 10 days ago, Tyler had a small siezure while at daycare. He basically became unresponsive and went pale in his face and his lips turned blue. By the time I got to him about 13-15 min in he was better but a little aggitated and twitchy. I took him to the local instacare where they couldn't even get him to hold still long enough to get his vitals. They recommended we take him to Primary's so off we went. By the time we got there he was back to the normal little Tyler we know and love. They ran some tests while we were there and found everything to be normal. They ordered an appointment with a neurologist which was scheduled for today. Off we went! They did some preliminary evaluations and said he looked fine. They asked if we wanted to move forward with an EEG, I chose to just to ease mine and Andy's mind. Well, that brought back some sparks in the back right of his brain. The dr believes that is where the siezure came from. He offered twice a day medication which we will hold off on until he has another one...not feeling that is necesary at this point. They ordered an MRI to see how big of an issue the "sparks" are. That will be done in the next 2-3 weeks. As for now we will just watch and wait. Brandon on the other hand is doing just great! He has been enjoying his summer. He played baseball and loved it. Fall ball starts in a couple weeks and he is way excited to start it up again. Also, he is looking forward to 4th grade starting on the 22nd of August. He has been doing scouts since Feb and is doing really good at it. I haven't really been able to be involved cause of work but he is loving it as well. We have a great neighbor that has been helping me out tons with it all. We don't know what we would do without her. Last but not least, because we are having our 3rd boy tomorrow, I am now officially a stay at home mom. I am both excited and nervous about the whole thing. I am having my doubts in myself and the ability to do it. I sometimes don't have the paitence I would like to have with the boys and now I am adding another one to the mix. I know it is just a matter of adjusting to the changes and we will be fine...I just hope we all survive :) Another thing that makes me nervous is the fact that I have been the holder of the health insurance and with Ty's new developments we need to figure it all out. I just hope another insurance will cover it cause it was diagnosed before we applied. I don't know if this would fall under that category or not. I guess we will see.

1 of ya'll said...:

Unknown said...

You have lots of new changes in store! Being nervous is normal but before you know it, being a stay at home mom will become your new normal. Relax, enjoy the fun of watching the boys growing up. There is great joy and satisfaction in being with your children every step of the way! You are still so small for being full term. Congratulations on doing such a good job on being a healthy mommy!