3.28.2012

Baby Update Again..

So I am about a week late with this but at least I am getting there, right? On the 19th of this month my mom and sisters joined me for the ultrasound of our little one. I was surprised that Andy suggested it at first but in the end I am sure my family was more excited about it then even I was. Of course I don't think they left as excited...we are having another boy. Everyone...and I a mean EVERYONE was trying to will him into a girl instead. I on the other hand was just a little nervous that things wouldn't look good. I am very small for being 20 weeks and I haven't gained any weight yet, which is very odd for me. I was glad to see that he is growing and is right on track. I am sure they were happy he is healthy as well, but I am also sure they were a little disappointed when the tech said boy. I get another Ultrasound on the 16th so it will be confirmed one way or the other. I hope we can get some 3D pictures next time. We tried this time but the little bugger was just like his brothers and buried in my back and didn't want to smile for the camera.
I waited to tell Andy until Brandon came home from school. I showed Brandon the photos and he got a disappointed look on his face and said, "Another one?" "I really wanted a girl this time." I kinda felt bad for him, but he quickly got over it went and grabbed the baby name book and started coming up with name ideas. Little does he know that his father is very difficult when it comes to names and this little one will be lucky to have even some ideas before he even gets here. We do know one thing...his middle name is Andrew. That is one step!

I thought this picture was pretty cool. A little side profile of the little guy.

He has got some big ole feet!

2 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

Awesome updates. You are so cleaver in how to do all this stuff. Can't wait for baby #3, it as BOY YIPPEE!!!!

Unknown said...

Cute feet!