2.14.2012

Valentine's Day

Today was Valentine's Day. Andy and I don't really do anything for this holiday, so I don't have much to say about that. He did buy me a Diet Mt. Dew this morning and him and the boys made some chocolate dipped raspberries last night, Yum! However, the neighbor across the street invited us over for a litte party that she likes to put on for her kiddos. Pretty much my kids are her kids, they are there a lot of the time since she watches them for me while I work 2 days a week. We started the night off playing a little game of BINGO. Next, heart shaped pizza. Followed by cookie decorating. It was pretty fun. I think I need to start doing more fun things for my kids. I forget sometimes that holidays are for the kids and not for me. I did manage to pick up these cute litte bug pouch things that I threw in a couple little toys in. They loved them.




0 of ya'll said...: