11.24.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

OK so I am way behind on the blog updating! I apologize, I will do it with pictures and everything on Friday I promise...but this post is to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone takes time to think of what they are most grateful for. As for me, I am thankful for my beautiful little boys. Both of them bring me much joy on a daily basis. Brandon helps me put things in perspective, he always helps me to see the good in all situations. I am thankful for a husband that is sacrificing watching his boys grow up so he can provide for them. He also constantly is fighting to be able to spend time with us whenever he is close, even if it is for only a day here and there on top of his scheduled time off. He also puts up with a lot of grief from me when I am yelling at him to figure out the impossible, like when he will be home next. I am thankful for all the friends and family that have been willing to help me out whenever they can with whatever I need. I am glad that I have a job to go to, and that it provides my family with health insurance and money for the necessities in life. I am also grateful for my calling in church, it has helped me learn the things that I need to do better in my life so me and my boys and be happier in our lives. I hope that all of you take the time to realize just how lucky you are, and take the time to thank Him for all of it!
Love you all...Happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat too much turkey...remember it makes you tired!

0 of ya'll said...: