9.30.2009

Winter Or Fall?

We just got home from driving down to Salt Lake, to take Andy back down to work. And this is what the canyon had to offer. The first picture was on the way home...a little more snow to be found falling at least. On the way down there were some pretty awesome pictures to be had, if I felt like stopping and actually taking some good ones. I pulled off the side of the road and Andy shot some out the car window. The one on the top we were stopped because of a crash so I was able to get a good snow with the leaves in the background. Pretty awesome if you ask me. Of course the crash reminded me that even if the snow isn't sticking to highway it still can be slick. I guess I better prepare myself for the snow. It is coming!


3 of ya'll said...:

Miranda said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Darlene said...

WOW! Looks like winter is just around the corner. These pictures are really pretty. Thanks for sharing them. Love you all

Annie said...

I dont know whether to like it or dislike it. It is pretty though.