7.26.2009

Summer Fun!

So I finally got my internet up and running smoothly again, so because it has been so long I have a few posts coming all at once. I was scanning through my camera today and found these cute pictures of Brandon doing some of his favorite summer activities.

This one was actually taken tonight. I decided that I was going to try to save my very dead lawn. As you can see it is a lovely yellowish brown color, so I turned on the water and Brandon decided he was going to run through the sprinkler. He would live in the water if I would let him.

I found this "action shot" of Brandon swinging the bat for T-ball, it is a shame that I chopped off his head. I was really impressed with his form. Good job Buddy!



These 3 pictures are from a primary activity they had the begining of July. They put down a huge slip n slide AKA tarp, the kids loved it. I think they played on it for at least 3 hours, until we finally said it was time to go. The second picture is Brandon playing one of the relay games they had, the kids had to put on that silly outfit and kick a ball around a chair and come back. It was way fun to see all of the kids try to run in that thing.

I thought this picture was way cute, look at his "concentration tongue" He enjoyed playing T-ball, we will have to do it again next year.

2 of ya'll said...:

Alycia said...

Great pictures! It looks like you are having a fun summer!

Darlene said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Brandon is going to turn into a fish. He really loves the water. Love you all