8.09.2008

The Going Ons>>>

So a lot of you have been wondering what has been happening with us here in Logan. Well, I would love to say that we have been doing so many fun things which is why I haven't been so good at the blog thing. But that has not been the case, I really can't remember anything special that has happened. We did just come back from California to see Andy's sister and her new baby boy. That was last week. We went to San Fran and saw the Braves play a couple games. Before that I was having some major back pain so we got to take a trip to our new labor and delivery unit in the hospital. It is very nice but not when you are only 22 weeks pregnant. But just before that we found out that we are having another BOY and I personally couldn't be more happy about it. So sorry to all of those who wanted us to have a girl, maybe next time.
Lets see, whatelse has gone on.......we sold our Subaru so we are once again in the hunt for a car for Jen. Andy is wanting to get a minivan, he does almost have me convienced that it is a good idea. I am definetly not a minivan person but I can sacrifice for a couple years and then I can maybe get what I really want. A Jeep Wrangler Unlimited! Those are soooooo cool!
That is all that I have for now, I will get on later in the week and post some pictures. Then I will probably remember all that we have done and you all won't know what to do with yourselves there will be so many new posts on here. Love you all!

0 of ya'll said...: