6.27.2008

The Goon!















The concentration it takes to turn the corner.













The "Rattlesnake Rap"













The Ladybug Drop, a new found favorite!














The Classic Bulgy the Whale!


We went to "The Goon" (AKA Lagoon). Aunt Dee was able to get us some discount tickets for homeschool day. Brandon was so excited we had to count down to it. I wasn't so excited...it is really hard for me not to ride things I shouldn't. We decided we will definetly be going back next year when I can take Brandon on all of the rides. Everytime we drive by he asks when we can go back. We have to tell him after the baby gets here, because the baby doesn't like rides. Thanks Aunt Dee for the tickets it was a lot of fun!

2 of ya'll said...:

Miranda said...

That looks like so much fun! We need to take Aidan there next summer.

Miranda said...

I'm hoping to take Sami there. The closest thing we have is the fair which doesn't have nearly as many rides.