11.12.2008

The new house!

That is right people we are going to be moving! I know we are a little crazy with a baby coming and all. But what can I say? We are hoping to close on the new house on the 25th, which is the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, and since we weren't really planning on going anywhere for Thanksgiving, we will paint. Believe me it needs it! I have posted some pictures of the colors the people painted, they are crazy! I feel as though I would be living in a rainbow. I really hope we can keep the baby where he is until we are official owners of this new house. If not then I guess we will have to work it out somehow. The house is twice as big as the one we are currently in, once the basement is fininshed anyway. Right now it only has 2 bedrooms so the baby will be sleeping in a playpen in our room until we are able to get a bedroom finished downstairs for Brandon. At that point I will be able to finally decorate Brandon's room with all of his cute CARS stuff. We will be decorating the nursery, well at least painting it, and then when we move Brandon out of it I will be able to decorate it too. I hope we can do that soon, I am really excited to get the many cute decorations up on both of my little boy's rooms. As for now I am just hoping we can get in soon, I want to try to get things organized before the blessed event. My doctor has said that if nothing happens before I will be induced on the 5th of December. I have another ultrasound next Tuesday so that could all change. I have forgotten how stressful buying a house is. I really don't think it was this bad last time. I didn't think it took this long to get into it. It was about 7 years ago though so maybe my memory is fuzzy. I will be sure to keep you all updated as to when we move and whatnot. There are some pictures to follow.....I hope you all enjoy the many colors of the house. But don't enjoy them too much most of them will be changed. :) Love you all!

1 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

Fun time "moving". Hope the painting goes well. DON'T you paint. We will come and help you when you need us. It will be exciting to move to a bigger place. Brandon is excited. Love you all